Data recovery from a broken hard disk or another device
Is your computer’s hard drive broken? Did you accidently remove important files from your iPhone, iPad or Android device? Is your device frozen and you can no longer access the files?
Our co-operation partner Ahlberg data provides the following data restoring services, among others
- Data recovery from an iPhone or iPad (price from €250)
- Data recovery from Android smart phones or tablets (price from €250)
- Data recovery from a computer’s hard disk (price from €400)
- Data recovery from a server or RAID systems (price from €700)
- Data recovery from a memory card or USB/memory stick (price from €200)
- Data recovery from a camera’s memory (price from €200)
You can leave your device’s hard disk at all iTapsa stores, and we’ll forward it to Ahlberg Data for data recovery.
Follow these instructions this, if you want to restore your important data
- Stop using the device immediately.
- Deliver the device to the nearest iTapsa store, from where we will forward it for data recovery.
- Ahlberg Data will provide you with a more detailed, free-of-charge analysis and price estimate for the work. After this, you can decide whether to proceed with the data recovery.
- When the job is finished, you can pick up your files, restored and transferred to a new storage device, from our iTapsa store.